This raw food recipe is approved by most children.
Recommended equipment – a Vita Mix blender
- 1 c medjool dates
- 1/3 c cacoa powder 1 cup pure water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 apricot seeds (soaked overnight)
- Soak dates in 1 cup of very warm water until soft.
- Drain the water but reserve it for later.
- Remove the pits from the dates.
- In a strong blender, add dates, water, apricot kernels, cocoa, and vanilla. Blend until you have a creamy consistency.
This is a great recipe as a healthy pudding, or as a fruit dip…..and it will fulfill that chocolate craving that we all experience.
[tags]vitamin B17, cooking, recipes, chocolate[/tags]