- 1 cup dried apricots, diced,(or any mixed dried fruit)
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1 cup Craisins (dried cranberries, (optional)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup apricot kernels
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup (60g) butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Mix together oats, sunflower kernels, flour, apricots, sultanas (or dried fruit of your choice) sesame seeds
- Melt butter, honey and brown sugar in the microwave for 1 minute and add to dry ingredients. Stir in the egg and milk until well combined.
- Press into a greased and lined flat tin 12″x10″ and bake for 15-17 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
- When cooled, cut into slices.
[tags]muesli bar, cooking, recipes, apricot kernels[/tags]