Apricot kernels have a marzipan like taste which is enhanced with cardamom and black apricots. As the Hunzas ate the apricot kernel with the flesh, this recipe uses dried organic apricots to help balance the naturally occurring nutrients.
- 3/4 cup Kefir.
- 100 grams butter.
- 2 eggs, from pasture fed chickens.
- 1/2 cup of sourdough starter.
- 1/2 cup Californian dates, chopped.
- 1/2 cup organic apricots (black), chopped.
- 1/2 cup apricot kernels
- 2 cups spelt flour.
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder.
- 2 Tablespoons of water if necessary.
- Process the kefir, butter, eggs, sourdough starter,
To see the full content, share this page by clicking one of the buttons below