- 2 1/2 cups of almond flour -or- 3 cups of fresh apricot kernels, finely ground up
- 1 1/4 cup of baker’s sugar (superfine sugar)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- Extra sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 300 F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a food processor mill together the grounded apricot kernels and sugar.
- Add the vanilla and almond extract and pulse for a few seconds.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and continue to process until the dough is smooth.
To see the full content, share this page by clicking one of the buttons below